Don and Vanessa Kennedy are widely acknowledged within the industry for having a Jewellery house that could stand proudly amongst those based in Australia’s leading cities.
Always striving for excellence and innovation, Kennedy Jewellers feature regularly in awards, including:
- 2008 JAA/Vogue Jewellery Awards – Finalists – Don Kennedy and Kyleah Beaman
- 2009 Diamond Guild Australia/Harper’s Bazaar Awards – Finalists – Don & Vanessa Kennedy
- 2009 Sunny’s Business Awards, Employee of The Year – Winner – Gemma Bannerman
- 2009 Small Business Champion Awards, Jewellery Store of The Year – Finalists – Kennedy Jewellers
- 2010 JAA/Marie Claire Jewellery Awards – Finalists – Don & Vanessa
- 2010 Sunny’s Business Awards – Finalists – Gemma Employee of The Year, Vanessa Business Women of the Year, Kennedy Jewellers for Best Family Business & the Marketing & Advertising Award.
- 2010 Rotary Daybreak Coffs Harbour Pride of Workmanship Awards – Winners- Don Kennedy & Gemma Bannerman
- 2012 JAA Jewellery Awards – Finalists – Don & Vanessa Kennedy & Gemma Bannerman